Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2012

Balloon Art & Fashion


There are a few things in life that tend to bring a smile to most people. Having grown up and forcefully distanced myself from balloons , I still envy the "free balloon policy" to kids at fast food restaurants. Once at KFC, I saw a bunch of them available for the taking, was about to leave with one when the sales staff said: "Excuse me, those are only for kids!". What is the "official age" for not being able to freely carry a balloon on the streets as a grown-up and get a few raised eyebrows in the process?  Whatever it is, I still cherish and admire them. Balloons are items that though extremely simple in matter, can really be turned into something spectacular and intricate. Here are a few great pics to please the eye!
















No comments:

Post a Comment