Search This Blog

Thursday 3 May 2012

Indoor bathtubs- bedroom and living room bliss


When I get to build my dream house, one thing I know for sure would be on my priority list is an indoor bathtub...in either the bedroom or living room. The notion and commonly accepted home design idea is to have separate divisions for various activities. I would however; love to have a big open room in which I could have a bathtub, a TV, bookshelves and so forth. This would mainly work if you live alone, or solely with your partner...you wouldn't want to have a bath while a huge number of family members roam about ;) On that note, I've uncovered some of the most desirable and aesthetically pleasing spaces which follow this design philosophy.

Enjoy another sublime collection!









1 comment:

  1. A long hot soak in the tub is the ultimate luxury!

    ReplyDelete